POOL OPENINGS/CLOSINGS/SPA OPEN/CLOSE
Pool Openings: With our opening service you get a full service.
- Cover is removed, cleaned and professionally folded and stored.
- All winterization plugs are removed and stored with cover.
- Ladders, handrails, diving boards re-installed.
- Baskets jet return fittings installed.
- System is assembled and inspected.
- Water is tested and balanced (if clear).
- System is started and overall inspection of pool is performed.
- Heater is started if operating.
- DE is added if applicable.
- Water is lowered if required.
- Baskets, return fittings, ladders, handrails removed.
- Lines are fully winterized.
- System is fully winterized.
- Winter chemical kit is added as well as pool line anti-freeze.
- Cover is installed and inspected for safety.
- Water is drained from spa.
- Sytem is put under vacuum of each zone.
- Each zone is blown with three stage blower.
- Filter is cleaned.
- Pool line anti-freeze is added to trouble spots.
- We wrap your cover in poly wrap to protect it and keep out snow/water.
- Spa shell is cleaned.
- Connections are assembled.
- Spa is filled and components are tested.
- Initial shock is added (Other chemicals need water to reach 85 Degrees.
- Tub and cover are inspected.
Prices vary based on equipment and type of pool i.e. gunite spa
Contact us for details and pricing.